Are you planning to invest in a condo for rent in Taguig City, but you do not have any idea on what awaits you in Taguig when you pursue your plan? Then here is something from the leading real estate developer in the Philippines on what to expect when you decide to settle down in Taguig. You will be discovering what makes this location different and ideal for people looking into the City!
Taguig is one of the cities that marries work and leisure very well, helping you achieve that ideal work-life balance of a young professional. Taguig City has a work-friendly environment where you can enjoy working and at the same time enjoy the experience that Taguig has to offer. To add more of that experience, there are different available resort inspired condo for rent properties of DMCI Homes located in Taguig City that you will surely love to invest in. You can just imagine yourself living in a resort-inspired condo for rent while you are in a highly urbanized city, with DMCI Homes Leasing.
A quick guide in Taguig
Here is your complete guide to condo renting in Taguig City that will surely encourage you to go for it!
1. Taguig City on the map
Located within the National Capital Region (NCR), Taguig City is the 4th District Province. Taguig has a strategic location because of the proximity to essentials, employment, schools and universities, tourist spots and landmarks, and health facilities. Making it one of the best locations for your condo for rent investing.
2. Taguig City’s accessibility to food and shopping hubs
If you want to shop for your essentials there are available shopping malls in the city. There is Serendra, Market! Market!, SM Aura Premier, and Venice Grand Canal Mall. All the malls offer a mix of retail shops, restaurants, and entertainment options. Bonifacio Global City is also known for having popularized open-air commercial areas. And The Bonifacio High Street is one such location that is unlike any other street in the country. It’s a stretch that has upmarket shops in the midst of artwork, fountains and manicured lawns.
Condo renting in Taguig makes it highly convenient for you to satisfy your food cravings. Hole-in-the-walls and food markets are spread throughout the area. You also have areas like the Burgos Circle where various food options are available. Fast food restaurants can also be easily spotted. For the more adventurous, a vast selection of specialty restaurants and groceries is accessible. Delivery services are also faster because of the smart neighborhood layout.
3. Access to the best educational institutions
Taguig is a perfect place when you want to pursue your education. It has become a student friendly City because of the programs of the local government of Taguig when it comes to their constituents in Taguig.
One of the local government programs of Taguig is providing free education from preschool to college, and removing hindrances in enrolling in schools. The local government of Taguig also supports the students by granting them scholarship grants and also providing for the school supplies and uniforms of their students. The public school classrooms in the city are now equipped with air conditioning units for the comfort of the students while learning and CCTV’s for their security.
Here are some of the Top educational institutions that you might want to enroll in Taguig City.
- Taguig City University - More than 15,000 students of Taguig City University are scholars because the City Government shoulders all tuition fees and miscellaneous expenses. Taguig City University also produces topnotchers and has a high passing rate on licensure examination for teachers and criminologists licensure exams.
- Enderun Colleges - In 2017, Enderun Colleges had become the leading and the most highly respected management colleges in the Philippines. Today, Enderun Colleges Alumni are found in over 30 different countries, the result of the partnership between Enderun Colleges with other top international academic institutions.
- St. Francis Assisi College - Taguig Campus - St. Francis Assisi College offers programs for Preschool, Grade School, Junior High School, and Senior High School. The institution ensures that their students achieve their full potential by creating a rich and responsive curriculum that is in line with the accepted educational standards.
- STI College - Taguig City, Metro Manila (Global City) - STI College has 64 campuses including the STI Global City campus which offers different programs. The institution is adopting a One STI learning model, an educational framework to continue their studies amidst the CoVid-19 Pandemic.
- The British School Manila - The British School Manila provides a holistic international education. The school is fully accredited by the Council of International Schools and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges. These accreditation ensures the quality of education that The British School of Manila has to offer.
- Treston International College - The pioneer of the Bachelor of Science in Culinary Management programs in the Philippines and it is one of the first schools in the country to offer a unique combination of Tourism, Hospitality, Culinary Management, Business, and information technology.
4. Availability of employment and opportunities
Taguig City is a good location where you can enhance your professional career. There are a lot of career opportunities that you can find because of the local government’s commitment to develop the business sector that led to attracting business to invest in Taguig making it a highly urbanized city.
Here are some of the different industries that you can find in Taguig City which can help you to jumpstart your career.
- Manufacturing - There are 1,126 manufacturing firms that are invested in Taguig City making it one of the manufacturing hubs in the National Capital Region. These manufacturing hubs are food processing, industrial, machineries, agro-products, food packaging, and technology.
- Software Companies - You can also find a career in information technology through the software companies that are established in Taguig City. Here are some of the best software companies that are doing business in Taguig City.
- Call Center - The call center industry is thriving in Taguig City especially at the Bonifacio Global Center where the majority of the call center companies are established.
- Banking Industry - If you are in the banking industry, you can jumpstart your career in Taguig. There 16 universal and commercial banks, 10 rural banks and different financial related services that are registered in Taguig City.
- Hospitality or Food and Beverage Industry - You can also have a career in the hospitality or food and beverage industry in Taguig. There are 243 restaurants, 24 cottage industries, 2 shopping malls.
- Agriculture Sector - Taguig City is also starting to develop the agriculture industry. In 2021, the Department of Agriculture launched a P300 million agri-industrial hub to be built in Taguig City. This agriculture hub will be the first agri-corridor dedicated to fresh water aquaculture and urban farming.
- Business Opportunity - You can also invest in Taguig City and build your own business in the City. You can take advantage of Taguig City’s low tax rate compared to the neighboring cities, making it a competitive place for business.
5. Travel spots in Taguig City
It is a plus factor when the location of your condo for rent investment has tourist spots. You can just imagine after a week of work and you want to relax and take a break, you can easily visit these tourist spots and unwind.
It is a good thing that Taguig City has tourist spots and historical places, making it a perfect spot for your condo for rent investment. Here are some of the tourist attractions and historical landmarks that Taguig City is known for.
- Heroes’ Cemetery - Heroes’ Cemetery is also known as the “Libingan ng mga Bayani”; it is the resting place of war heroes of World War II. The cemetery also became the resting place of national heroes, national scientists, and national artists of the country. It is also the final resting place of deceased presidents of the country.
- Manila American Cemetery and Memorial - The cemetery is the final resting place of 16,859 war heroes who lost their lives in operations in New Guinea and the Philippines. The landscape of the cemetery is one of a kind which will amaze the visitors who will be visiting this solemn place.
- The Mind Museum - If you love science then this is the place for you! This world-class, two-floor museum dedicated to appreciating science is divided into five galleries: atom, life, earth, universe, and technology. It features designs of Filipino artists and features over 250 interactive exhibits. The Mind Museum also has a traveling exhibition called the Science Circus, wherein the exhibits are presented in a fun circus atmosphere.
- Venice Piazza - The Venice Piazza is a shopping center located in Taguig City that will give you the Venice experience while you are in the Philippines. The shopping center mimics the venetian architectural style which will make you enjoy the gondola ride experience in the venice grand canal.
- Palace Pool Club - If you love to party and the night life. The Palace Pool Club is located at the Bonifacio Global Center, it has a pool party atmosphere right in the heart of the city!
- Mercato Centrale - This is the sweet spot for foodies! Mercato Centrale is one of the famous food hubs in Bonifacio Global Center. It is also the place where aspiring food entrepreneurs go and showcase their culinary skills to the public.
- The Blue Mosque - This religious center is one of the known landmarks located at Maharlika Village, Taguig City. This is where both Filipino and foreign muslims congregate. The Blue Mosque is designed by the famous Filipino architect Angel Nakpil, which will amaze the visitors of the place.
- St. Anne Church - The St. Anne church was built in 1587, it is one of the oldest landmarks that can be found in Taguig City.
- Simboryo - The Simboryo was erected through Filipino labor supervised by the Spanish friars in the year 1700’s. The Simborio or cimborium is the centerpiece of the cemetery and serves as a chapel for the final blessing of the departed before it was finally laid into rest.
- Parola - The Parola is located at Napindan, Taguig City. The Lighthouse was built in the 17th century. This centuries-old lighthouse became the secret rendezvous point of the Katipunan as it planned its revolution for Philippine Independence.
These are just some of the tourist spots and landmarks that you will be enjoying while you are in a condo for rent in Taguig City. There are also adventure activities in Taguig City that you might want to try and feel the adrenaline rush.
DMCI properties in Taguig
And now that you have already an idea on what it's like living in Taguig City, all you need is a condo community to establish your residence. Check out these amazing resort inspired condo communities by DMCI Leasing where you can enjoy a resort living while in the heart of Taguig City.
- Cedar Crest - Cedar Crest beautifully blends minimalist design and Neo-Asian features, providing home seekers with a residential haven that emphasizes an idyllic atmosphere. This 4-hectare development offers efficiently-planned units and Zen-inspired landscapes, allowing you to bask in comfort and serenity.
The property features comprehensive outdoor and indoor facilities, first-rate ground-level amenities, and expansive outdoor spaces. Residents get to enjoy a resort-type ambience that lets them unwind and recharge in refreshing solitude or experience the warmth of bonding with their family and friends.
- Cypress Towers - Cypress Towers reinvents high-rise living, as it incorporates intelligent design and use of space into its structure. The property features a unique pinwheel architectural configuration that allows residents to experience the comfort and convenience of good ventilation and illumination. Its layout ensures that you enjoy breathtaking views of Antipolo Hills, the metropolitan skyline, or the Manila Bay and its famous sunset.
Cypress Towers takes pride in its resort-like amenities that provide residents with a tranquil escape from the hustle and bustle of the metro. The property features recreational facilities that provide residents with opportunities to engage in leisurely activities and spend quality time with family and friends.
- Mulberry Place - Mulberry Place is an Asian -Tropical inspired development of DMCI, it is located at Acacia Estates, Taguig City.
The residents of Mulberry Place will enjoy the amenities of the condo community. They can relax and invigorate from the unique amenities like the pools, fitness gym, game room, gazebo cabana, picnic grove, and the clubhouse.
- Maple Place - Maple Place consists of 3 medium rise buildings, inspired by a boutique hotel architecture.
At the Maple Place residents will enjoy the amenities that are designed to provide a relaxing and healthy lifestyle, they can enjoy the swimming pools, indoor gym and the jogging and bike path within the condo community.
- Royal Palm Residence - A tropical Thai-inspired community, Royal Palm Residences offers an idyllic residential environment. It perfectly blends modern conveniences with old world charm. It has two high-rise buildings and eight mid-rise buildings nestled within Acacia Estates.
Residents are treated to a lavish selection of 23 passive leisure and 12 active play amenities spread across an expansive one-hectare space. They get to have an invigorating and relaxing time at the sauna, tai-chi grounds, exercise station, open playfield, skating rink, and pool with interactive waterplay.
- Verawood Residence - Verawood Residences features a resort-inspired residential community that invigorates your way of life, as it infuses the island spirit into its premises.You get to start your day with a view of invigorating, verdant landscapes, and nifty ground-level amenities.
At the Verawood Residences in Taguig, resort amenities are designed to inspire a relaxing recreational lifestyle. Well-balanced facilities and amenities cater to each resident’s need for relaxation. The property has facilities that encourage an active lifestyle, as well as amenities that allow you to enjoy passive leisure activities. Feel safe, secure, and serene in a community designed for optimal convenience. You get to spend each day as if you were on vacation.
Taguig City is really the perfect place to invest in a condo for rent. It is not only an attractive city to live in, but there are also career opportunities that you can find. The location is accessible for your essential needs, there are spots for leisure and travel, and most of all there are DMCI Homes properties that are available for your condo for rent in Taguig.
- Do some research. You must do some research on the location that you want to invest in a condo for rent. Research on Taguig City’s demographics, career and opportunities that the place can give, and the standard of living the place offers.
- Ask for professional advice. If you have no time to do some research, you can always ask for the help of professionals. They can help you find a condo for rent in Taguig that suits your preferences and lifestyle.
- Invest in a trusted condo for rent. You must invest in a trusted real estate developer when looking for a condo for rent, just like the available condo for rent of DMCI Homes in Taguig City. The condo provides great facilities and amenities that the condo community can really enjoy.
To learn more about DMCI Homes pre-selling and ready for occupancy projects, units for lease, and special promos, log on to www.dmcihomes.com or call (632) 5324-8888. You can also check out https://leasing.dmcihomes.com/ for currently available condos for rent.
You can also visit our DMCI Homes Communities blog to know more about condo living in DMCI Homes.