Every real estate business in the Philippines has leveraged technology in one way or another to improve services and streamline operations. From hosting information about properties on their websites to sharing fun announcements on social media, real estate companies in the Philippines utilize technology to make the lives of their clients easier - and DMCI Homes is no exception.
At DMCI Homes, we leverage technology to provide seamless experiences for customers like you at all times. Not only have we offered provisions for tech-savvy upgrades to your unit, but we have also launched the DMCI Homes Communities app to simplify your home life and make our real estate services a lot more accessible too.
Curious to know more about this digital platform by DMCI Homes? Keep on reading to discover the benefits of this one-of-a-kind real estate technology right now.
The rise of real estate technology
In general, technology has played a huge role in revolutionizing the real estate industry, especially with regard to business services and executions. From the rise of social media platforms for better property marketing to the use of virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) for transforming property experiences, technology has risen to become a crucial part of the real estate process for businesses and individuals alike.
Technologies used by real estate companies in the Philippines
Real estate companies in the Philippines often leverage virtual platforms to market, sell, and share information about their available properties. With options ranging from detailed and interactive social media posts, to full-scale websites with VR experiences, businesses in this industry use technology to better serve their clients, no matter where they are in the country.
DMCI Homes, for example, has been known to provide digital business solutions to elevate the living experiences of its condo-dwellers. With services like 360° property virtual tours and walkthroughs, live online property presentations, and online reservation and payment facilities, our company uses technology to provide a seamless customer experience, so that investors and residents can better adapt to condo living today.
Property technology in condo living
For the condo-dwelling lifestyle, innovative property technologies are also necessary to enjoy a fuller experience from the comfort of one’s home. From built-in, commercial-grade internet services to 24/7 CCTV and security coverage, developers in the Philippines often utilize such property technology to improve the quality of life for their clients too.
At DMCI Homes, we always value the role technology plays in improving our residents’ experiences - which is why we have rolled out digital innovations like our DMCI Homes Communities app to consistently ensure business continuity, customer satisfaction, and convenient condo-living services.
Addressing real estate development needs with the DMCI Homes Communities app
This platform by our expert developers comes with a wide range of digital services and amenities, all to make your life easier as an investor or tenant. Transform your condominium experience into a smarter, more technologically advanced one with the following in-app features:
1. Registered resident and unit tracker
The first feature on this app is its registered resident and unit tracker. With regard to residents, this tracker can tell you about the number of registered residents at your given condo location, and can also inform you of the number of residents using your condo's amenities at any given time.
Smart real estate technology does this by generating a QR code that residents can scan to enter the property and use its amenities. With the help of this household and visitor management tool, you can keep track of your household members and streamline visitor registration for enhanced security and convenience. You’ll also know exactly how many individuals are roaming around the condo premises, thus providing that extra level of transparency that you might want for your own security.
As for the unit tracker, it simply helps you discover the number of units registered across DMCI properties in just a few clicks. So if you’re in the market for a new unit, you can easily see where they may be available across our multiple developments.
2. RideShare service
This next feature was derived from the innovative RideShare solution piloted at various DMCI Homes properties throughout the years of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The initial carpooling program allowed residents to share a ride from their condo homes to various drop-off locations, serving as a safe and environmental answer to the issue of inconvenient commutes. It has since expanded to include a bookable carpool service via the DMCI Homes Communities app.
You can simplify your booking process, track your ride in real time, and save on the cost of your commute with this incredibly helpful feature. Just click on the RideShare tab on this platform to book a smooth commute from your condo today.
3. Announcements across neighborhoods
Want to stay connected with your condo neighborhood? You can easily keep track of the latest news updates and announcements from your respective property management offices with the help of this mobile platform.
With this watchlist management tool, you can report, monitor, and stay informed about specific community-related items in your neighborhood. Simply click on the “Announcements” tab of this digital platform to find all local advisories, and notifications, including events such as free outreach projects, environmental condo living events, bazaars, swimming classes, and other fun initiatives.
4. Work permit application
Skip the long lines and the lengthy paperwork process when you apply for a work permit via this community platform.
A work permit will ensure that you’re following the right condo safety guidelines for your renovations or maintenance projects. By clicking on the “Work Permit” button under the “Services” tab of this platform, you can create a work permit for your unit, receive updates for approval, and track the progress of your existing applications - all in just a few easy clicks.
5. Gate pass application
You can also easily apply for a new gate pass for your car with the help of this digital platform. Under the “Services” tab, click on the “Gate Pass” button to fill out a gate pass application form. Submit the form and check back in a few days for an update on your new gate pass approval.
6. Bills payment
Last, but certainly not least, is the bills payment feature of this handy real estate technology. We’ve improved the bills payment experience with our user-friendly interface, ensuring that residents like you can easily manage and settle this condo responsibility. Simply access your latest monthly statements of account on the platform for a paperless alternative to the bills payment process.
Benefits of the DMCI Communities app for owners and renters
Given all these excellent services on this digital platform, it’s no wonder that it comes with a ton of benefits for its users today. Here are just a few of the benefits that you can enjoy by using this mobile amenity as an investor or tenant:
- Save on time and costs.Never miss a bill, ride, or application today with the help of this app. You’ll get to save so much on both time and costs with the automated reminders to manage your bills from this handy little mobile service.
- Improved community bonding. Community announcements will be at your fingertips with the help of this digital platform. This will help you connect with your neighbors directly, thus allowing for more bonding time with them too.
- Transparency and accountability. With its trackers for registered residents, users, and community-wide announcements, you can expect better transparency, accountability, and condo living security from our company and its property management offices across all DMCI Homes properties.
With its user-friendly design, you’ll be able to navigate the app and access all its aforementioned benefits and services in no time at all. So get ready to download this property technology today with help from the next section of this guide.
Frequently asked questions
Here are some easily answered frequently asked questions (FAQs) for the DMCI Homes Communities app, for your ease and convenience:
- How do I download the app? You can download it for free from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- Is this digital platform free? Yes, this digital platform is free to download.
- How do I register as a resident? Download the app, fill out the registration form on the account creation page, and input your condo unit information to join the platform.
- What if I encounter technical issues? You can ask for help via their support email, email@example.com
- Can non-owners use this service? Yes. Family members, relatives, and friends of unit owners can use this service, as long as they reside at the unit indicated in their online registration form.
Ready to make your condo life a lot easier? Access a whole new world of real estate technology convenience when you download this digital platform from us at DMCI Homes today.
Discover true ease and convenience when you leverage the right property technology for your home life right now. Remember to keep these final tips in mind as you explore the DMCI Homes Communities app today:
- Streamline wherever you can. By downloading this digital platform, you can streamline lengthy processes for bills, permits, and gate passes, and make your life a whole lot easier.
- Be involved with your neighborhood. With this platform, you can also get quick notifications that will update you on the latest activities, announcements, and fun initiatives in your neighborhood.
- Stay connected with your respective property management office. Enjoy the benefits of a direct line to your property management office with the help of this app right now.