It is already looking and feeling a lot like Christmas– have you filled your holiday schedule yet? Have you shopped holiday gifts for your loved ones? Every year, bazaars and holiday events sprout for amazing holiday experiences and bargain items.
This December, Acacia Estates, brings you closer to greater holiday stories and bargains as we launch The Acacia Christmas Story, one of this year’s grandest bazaar in Taguig.
With an overwhelming number of events, contests and quirky finds, there is no better time and place than The Tent at Acacia Estates, Taguig. Events range from Magic Show, Kite Flying, Football Clinic, Fashion Shows, Movie Night, Free Zumba Sessions, Balikbayan Home Coming and Kasambahay Christmas Treat. Video making, gift giving project and the ultimate day sale also make it more enthusing.
Refer below for the calendar of exciting events. Time to shop and share holiday experiences with us!
1. Mass Schedule
Holidays could mean endless family reunions, festive food, crazy sale and bazaars and colorful lights. But there is definitely one thing that has long been part of the Filipino tradition – attending Sunday mass.
The Tent will be having Sunday Mass at 10AM on the following dates:
December 7, 2014
December 14, 2014
December 21, 2014
2. Dog Christmas Fashion Show
Acacia Estate kicks off a fashion show filled with glamour, sweet and remarkable dogs! It is a day of opportunity for dog-lovers to showcase their dogs in their cutest Christmas costumes.
How to join?
1. Like The Tent, Acacia Estates on Facebook.
2. Take a picture of your dog and post it on our Facebook page with the following hashtags: #TheTent #DogShow. State your name and your dog’s name. The more likes you gain, the more chances of winning.
3. Bring your dog at The Tent on December 7,2014, 2PM, wearing their best Christmas costume.
4. Deadline of entry submission is on December 5, 2014.
5. Awarding is on December 7,2014.
3. Fun Family Fashion
Calling all family members! If you love red and if you’re an enthusiast of Christmas fashion, this is the right fashion contest for you. FREE accommodation in Alta Vista de Boracay awaits the winner!
Here’s how to join:
1. Like The Tent, Acacia Estates on Facebook
2. Post your family picture to register. Get as many likes as you can for a greater chance of winning.
3. Come in your Christmas outfits for the fashion show and awarding on December 13, 2014.
4. One winner can win a free accommodation at Alta Vista de Boracay.
For more information about the event, please visit our Facebook page.
4. Balik Bayan Holiday Treat
Your balikbayan relatives are getting excited. For months or even years, they have been missing your family and the country. They have been saving money and hitting the malls and groceries for some “pasalubong” to bring home. They have been dreaming of landing on Philippine soil soon. Besides all the hugs and kisses, give your balikbayan relatives the best holiday treat and experience they have long deserved.
Wondering how? Follow these mechanics:
1. Register your Balikbayan relative and get a chance to win (2) two-night accommodation at Alta Vista de Boracay.
2. Present a copy of your balikbayan relative E-ticket indicating the time of departure and arrival.
3. Shop at Karl Edwards Bazaar and present your E-Ticket to claim raffle coupon.
4. Raffle will be drawn on the same day at 6:30PM, before closing time.
5. Announcement of winners will be posted on our Facebook page and blog.
5. Kasambahay’s Christmas Treat
Kasambahays play a vital role in our lives, especially in keeping the home clean, organized and secure safety of our kids and loved ones. Doing all these duties is never an easy feat. It takes hard work, commitment and honesty. Christmas is a wonderful opportunity to thank and reward your loyal and trusted kasambahays.
The Tent, Acacia Estates will be hosting a holiday treat for all kasambahays on December 20, 2014. Registration starts at 10AM. Treats include free haircut, free back massage and gift giving.
Here’s how to give them a Christmas treat:
1. Register your kasambahay.
2. Post a selfie with your kasambahay to register. Indicate your name, the name of your kasambahay and the DMCI project where you live in.
3. Bring them at The Tent on December 20, 2014 to get free treats.
4. Give your special gift on gift giving time. Present your personal gift and make their Christmas worth remembering.
6. Feels Good To Be Home Video Contest
Whether it is about how you enjoy your dinner at home, or how you spend holidays at the comfort of your condo, show how good you feel to be home this holiday season through a short video. Alta Vista de Boracay package awaits the winner!
Interested to join? Review these mechanics:
1. Must follow the theme “Feels Real Good to be Home this Christmas.”
2. Video must not exceed 3 minutes.
3. Like The Tent, Acacia Estates on Facebook.
4. Upload the video at The Tent Facebook Page using the following hashtags: #TheTent #VideoCon
5. Deadline of submission is on December 5, 2014
6. Awarding will be on December 14, 2014
7. One winner will win an Alta Vista de Boracay Package
Holidays are definitely upon us. Make the most out of the yuletide season and take advantage of greater finds and experiences only at The Tent, Acacia Estates.