MOVE OUT OF LESSEES
PRE-MOVE OUT ACTIVITIES
1. Upon confirmation of non-renewal or non-extension of lease contract, the facilitating agent shall conduct unit inspection prior to actual moveout schedule for the determination of applicable deductions due to damages and/or item loss, if there are any.
2. For a smooth moveout facilitation, the lessee is advised to settle all arrears and rectify any unit damages. Technical issues concerning the common areas shall be coordinated through the Property Management Office (PMO).
3. The facilitating agent shall advise the PMO of the scheduled moveout via email.
MOVE OUT PROCESS
4. The facilitating agent, whether accompanied or not by the lessor, shall personally conduct and accomplish Moveout Clearance and shall do the following:
- Settlement of Utility Bills and other Charges
- Checking of Inventory and Physical Condition of the Leased Premises
- Meter Readings (for last utility consumption)
5. The facilitating agent shall furnish the lessee and PMO of the accomplished move out forms.
Move out activity and processing should be done within office hours of the PMO. In order for us to improve the service, an accomplished survey from the lessee is secured by the facilitating agent.
6. Lessee shall be refunded of the Security Deposit (net of any deductions) maximum of thirty (30) days after the termination/expiration of the contract.
7. Should the lessor wish to continue unit enrolment under DMCI Homes Leasing Services, the process shall be done through online.